Although all Blackjack games have the same basic structure to their rules there are variations to the different versions of games of Blackjack. This will influence the type of Blackjack strategies you use, so as has been noted before please read the individual tables rules carefully. Below is a list of all the variations of Blackjack on offer at Jackpot City and other Microgaming Online Casinos.
Blackjack games on offer at JackpotCity.com:
Blackjack Gold Series
This game of popular Blackjack gives players a realistic game play experience available online. Enjoy amazing graphics and animation that offers a ‘must see’ view of the entire Blackjack game.
Vegas Downtown Blackjack
Vegas Downtown Blackjack is a popular online Blackjack games available today. It is offered in both multi-hand and single hand games. Vegas Downtown has two major differences to the original game of Blackjack:
1. It is played with two decks of cards. This affects the odds of hitting a specific card.
2. If a player splits an ace and receives a 10 the value is 21 and not Blackjack. This means a Blackjack can still beat the player’s hand.
3. The dealer must always take another card when they have a soft 17. This gives the player a better chance of winning the hand because it is easier for the dealer to go bust.
Super Fun 21 Blackjack
Super Fun 21 Blackjack is another amazing popular Blackjack game. Again it is similar to the original game of Blackjack with a few minor differences. These differences are:
1. 1. A player wins with 6 or more cards which total twenty or less. This happens even if the dealer has Blackjack!
2. A player wins double with any hand that has 5 or more cards totaling 21.
3. Hands can be split up to four times.
4. It is mandatory that the Blackjack dealer hits on a soft 17, which increases the chances of the dealer going bust.
5. A players Blackjack always beats the dealers.
Vegas Strip Blackjack
Blackjack (Vegas Strip ) is similar to Vegas Downtown Blackjack but with two major changes. It is played with four regular decks of cards. The dealer must also stand on 17 decreasing the risk of a bust.
Spanish 21 Blackjack
Spanish 21 Blackjack is completely different to the original game of Blackjack. It must be stressed that a player must have a very good understanding of Spanish Blackjack rules before playing this game. To access the rules please download your FREE casino software and go to the Blackjack section.
Double Exposure Blackjack
This game of Blackjack is very similar to most Blackjack games except for the following differences:
1. The dealer’s cards are both dealt face up, giving the player an advantage.
2. The dealer will win any tie, except for Blackjack.
3. This game of Blackjack is played with eight regular decks of cards. This alters the odds of receiving a specific card drastically.
Bonus Blackjack is identical to the original Blackjack game except for one small detail, it has a bonus option. This allows for an even bigger advantage over the hose when playing Blackjack.
This is exactly the same as the original game of Online Blackjack. It is the most popular form of the game and offers players the chance to play a true original.
Atlantic City Blackjack
This game of Blackjack is available in both single hand and multi hand Blackjack. Again this is a Blackjack game that has a few subtle differences to the original. These differences are:
1. It is played with eight decks of regular cards. This changes the odds of receiving a specific card.
2. If the dealer receives a Blackjack on the first deal he wins. For more on the strategies you should use when playing the different types of Blackjack games please go to our Blackjack strategies page.
Blackjack tips are many and varied, but if you stick to some of these we’ve provided for you below you are ensured a much better playing experience.
• Only play online Blackjack when you can concentrate. This should be wherever you feel most comfortable so that you can make the best possible call for each hand.
• As with any casino game, make sure you understand the rules. Each type of version of Blackjack games have slightly different sets of rules.
• Always be aware your total credits – when you being to win, then start to bet more and if you find yourself to be losing, and then bet slightly less. This will ensure you stay in the Blackjack game longer and have more opportunity to win.
• Don’t hit when you have a seventeen unless the dealer or you have a low card on the table and you are up. However, if you already have a 2 or a 3, then the odds of getting one more low card is reduced greatly.
• Only place a double down wager when you are holding at least 1 face card and the dealer’s hand is weak. Doubling down can net you a larger payout, but can hit your pocket badly if not used correctly.